Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Coolest Comic Book Covers of All Time?

Apparently the cover for Sweets #2 made it into a list of 'The Coolest Comic Book Covers of All Time' and I'm thrilled! The list includes many of my personal favorites, so I'm honored and a little humbled by it. However, I'm pretty sure that guy was bribed because there are some absolutely amazing covers that weren't included. I'd happily give up my spot to see more Bill Sienkiewicz, John Buscema, Frank Miller, Ashley Wood, and Mike Mignola in there (among others). Click image to enlarge.

Here's the article

1 comment:

Jack_Acid said...

That is fantastic, shame it is the issue that got shorted at my shop and is "backordered" from diamond (read: sold out). Congratulations on the much deserved accolades. The cover is really captivating.