1. Your Local Comic Retailers — Visit your local comic shop retailer and have them order you a copy of the Sweets trade paperback (collected edition).* Most shops are happy to reserve your copy, just be sure to pick it up when it comes out in late August, or it may get sold to someone else. Some comic retailers may even have the original issues in stock! They're getting very hard to find lately. And remember, when you buy from your local comic retailer, you don't pay shipping.
2. Online Comic Retailers — If you don't have a local comic shop in your area, try one of these fine online comic retailers.* TFAW, MidTownComics, MailOrderComics. Many online retailers offer a STEEP discount if you order BEFORE July, 2011. Sometimes up to 30% to 50% off (plus shipping).
3. Digital — Get high quality digital copies for your desktop computer, laptop, digital tablet, smart phone, etc.
4. Booksellers — Use your favorite online bookseller like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or Powells, or drop by the actual bookstore for a visit. You should be able to place an order for the trade paperback at checkout.*
5. Auction — If you're the competitive type, give eBay a try. This is often a great way to find rare single issues, multiple issue sets, signed copies, etc. However, I can't guarantee those signatures are authentic. There are some shady people out there, so buyer beware!
6. Kody's Website — I am not taking advanced orders, but the trade paperback of Sweets will be available in my webstore this August, but there will likely NOT be a discount because shipping is a pain in the you know what. I also have a few single issues in stock :)
* Please note, this book is currently available for Pre-Order, meaning, it's not available to retailers yet. The collected (paperback) edition of Sweets ships August 2011. Therefore, all orders placed with retailers before the release of the book will be held until the book is available.