Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Catching up

Been swamped with deadlines and conventions, so here's a quick update with some handy bullet points.
Click to enlarge
  • Wizard Austin Comic-Con was fantastic—easily my best show ever. Sold tons of SWEETS and a dozen or so original art pages including all 6 covers (5 issues, and 1 variant). I highly recommend attending next year, it was an amazing show in a great city. Just for good measure, here's a commission of Curt Delatte I did this past weekend on the right.
  • Wizard New Orleans is right around the corner, so mark your calendar for January 29th and 30th. I'll be there, and I'm also helping to organize a live art show after the convention on Saturday the 29th. Should be a blast.
  • This coming week end, November  20 (at 10:30am) I'm doing a panel at the Miami Book Fair International with Josh Fialkov (Tumor) and Mat Johnson (Dark Rain). If you're in and around south Florida, please drop by and say hi! 
  • I sent out an email newsletter recently, if you missed it, you can find that here.
  • Amazing reviews for SWEETS continue to stack up.
  • SWEETS issues 1 and 2 are available for digital reading in your web browser, iPad, and iPhone.
  • As always, you can find regular updates on Twitter and Facebook.

No comments: