Thursday, February 4, 2010

Business Week

I recently got a nice mention in Bloomberg's Business Week interview with Axiotron founder Andreas Haas (by Arik Hesseldahl). The piece is about the 'other' Mac tablet called the Axiotron Modbook, a tool I use every single day and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a portable art tablet. Yes, the iPad will be awesome, but the truth is it doesn't have the accuracy and power of the Modbook to become a high-end art production tool.

I was grateful to Axiotron for inviting me as a featured artists at Macworld in 2008 and 2009. Along with designing a ton of artwork for the booth, my job was to snap my Modbook into a giant plasma screen and do live artwork for the crowd during Macworld. People would swarm the booth and ask all sorts of questions. Had a blast, and as a bonus, I got to hang out with the WOZ all week!

No comments: